- Improve the discovery and review of diverse scholarly materials.
- Establish new forms of publication connecting data, code, and analysis—particularly to support the reproducibility of research.
- Software grants support technology development ranging from prototyping funds to substantial scaling resources;
- Training grants aim at supporting work force training and curricular initiatives as well as targeted adoption of new technologies by specific communities;
- Research grants bring historical, ethnographic, and economic research methods to bear on our understanding of scholarly activities in a changing technological context;
- Community grants build networks for knowledge exchange across disciplines as well as institutions that serve to incubate sustainable research and software projects.
Soon, nobody will read academic journals illegally, because the studies worth reading will be free
This App Is Leading The Revolution in Free Access to Scientific Papers
Half of papers searched for online are free to read
Open Access On the Rise: Study
Make Data Count
Make Data Count: Building a System to Support Recognition of Data as a First Class Research Output
arXiv to transition to more flexible, modernized service
Interested scholars should submit a letter of inquiry of no more than two pages to program director Joshua M. Greenberg.
Program Goal To empower researchers by supporting the development and adoption of new resources for managing the increasingly diverse array of digital communication channels, enabling scientists to more effectively locate relevant research, network with other researchers, and disseminate their work to the scientific community and the public. Strategy Grantmaking aims to Improve the discovery and rev…